Singapore 3 Nights / 4 Days
3 Nights 4 Days package tour of Singapore is ideally suited for families looking for a short break. Package offers you the best 4 sightseeings of Singapore. You may extend your stay in Singpore and choose some more optional tours of your choice from a large number of optional tours that we offer. Package is available with wide chice of hotels to suit all budgets.
DAY 1 – Arrive Singapore
- Our representative will meet and greet you at the airport. He will be holding a name placard. Your welcome kit will have the program, hotel voucher and useful information about Singapore. Please go thought it carefully.
- Transfer to your hotel by a/c coach or mini van. On arrival check into hotel (standard check-in time 1400 – early check-in subject to availability). In the evening we take you for Night Safari tour.
- The world’s first Night Safari, set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle, will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effects.
- Spend overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Singapore – City Tour & Sentosa Island tour
- Breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast we take you for half day city tour of Singapore.
- Explore the city by driving around the Civic District, passing by Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. In the afternoon we take you for tour of Sentosa Island tour.
- In the afternoon till sunset Sentosa tour you will transported to Sentosa by a scenic Cable Car Ride where you can see the beautiful landscape of the city. The tour ends with a visit to Wings of Time – Singapore’s multi-sensory extravaganza -to watch a world class water show comprising dramatic effects, water jets, lasers, bursts of fire and foot-tapping music set in the sea.
- Late evening return back to the hotel. Spend overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3 – Singapore
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast full day free for shopping or take one of the optional tours available today.
- Spend overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 – Leave Singapore
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- At the pre-scheduled time transfer to Changi International Airport. (Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 5 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.)
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer by coach *seat in coach* basis.
- 3 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Half Day city tour *seat in coach* basis.
- Night Safari tour of Singapore.
- Afternoon till sunset tour of Sentosa.
- Full day tour of Universal Studios & S.E.A Aquarium.
- All currently applicable hotel tax.
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability & confirmation.
- International hotel check in is at 1400 hrs and checkout is at 1200 hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability and consent of the hotel.
- Most hotels in Singapore will ask for a deposit or credit card impression at the time of check-in. The deposit amount varies from hotel to hotel.
- Itineraries can be reversed by the operator in case of non availability of hotels.
- There are no refunds on any unutilized or partly utilized services of the package.
- All transfers and sightseeing if any are by SIC (seat in coach) basis unless upgraded to private at an extra cost. Vehicle used depends on the group strength. As the transfers are by sharing vehicles the passengers may have to wait for a little while.
- SIC transfer in Singapore are provided between 0715 hours till 2200 hours. In case your flight is arriving after 2200 hours and before 0700 hours, you will have to either wait for the SIC transfer or take the transfer at 0715 hours or upgrade to private transfer. Similarly if your flight is departing after 2200 hours till 0700 hours in the morning, you have to take either a Private transfer or take the last SIC departure transfer available.
- For all transfers and tours, please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time. Please do not wait in your room or the Coffee Shop. Due to heavy traffic sometimes your pick-up may be delayed by a few minutes.
- Please be informed of exact timings for sightseeing and transfers. Should you be late and coach leaves without you, transportation will be at your own expense and there are no refunds for the services missed.
- Many a times it has been observed that the passengers start shopping at duty free on arrival and due to this they miss their arrival transfer. In such cases the passengers will have to pay for the next available transfer. If the passenger has the visa, it takes a maximum of 30-45 minutes to come to the arrival hall after clearance of immigrations and customs.
- For Airport transfers, Toyota or Mercedes vans are used. There is just enough space to accommodate baggage similar to permissible limit by airline. We may not be able to accommodate any further bulky piece of luggage purchased locally and passenger will have to make own arrangement.
- NIT Worldwide Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- All transfers in this package are on seat in coach (SIC) sharing basis and client may have to wait for some time for the transfer. In case the client is not willing to wait then please upgrade your transfers to Private transfers.
- Any increase in taxes by the Govt. of India will be payable extra.
- Please check all the documents & vouchers for various services provided to you on arrival in Thailand. Please spare a few minutes and go through all the documents thoroughly. In case you find any discrepancies in any services related to Hotels, sightseeing, transfers, meals, service dates & timings please call the local Thailand numbers mentioned on the vouchers for rectification. In case we do not receive any call we will assume that all documents provided to you are correct and as per your program.
- By accepting this voucher you are confirming that you have carefully read all the information provided in this voucher.
- Airfare & airport taxes.
- Visa Fees.
- Travel Insurances charges.
- Any meals other than those mentioned in inclusions.
- Train fare other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
- Optional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit (wherever applicable).
- Tips, gratuities.
- Any item of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All such things not mentioned as included.
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.